How to: Change Your Personal Info

How to: Change Your Personal Info

Change your Personal Information

To change your name, social security number, date of birth, or gender:

  • Complete the “Change of Personal Information” form
  • Bring form with supporting identification to the Registrar’s Office, 1st floor HCC
  • *Please note: a social security card is required for all name changes.

    To change your contact information or marital status:

    1. Log into your myDixie account
    2. Click on “Personal Information” and update your information